Airthings offers an online reporting solution for those who have done an approved measurement with the Canary or Corentium radon detector. The radon measurement should be done according to the guidelines of your national radiation protection authorities.
Sample report: USA
By filling out the form below one will be able to generate a radon report based on the measurement results. Before submitting make sure all information is entered correctly. If all information received is correct a report will be generated and sent to you by email.
- Fill out the form. Fields marked with a * is obligatory
- To use this online report tool: Minimum measurement period is 5 days. Make sure your device displays a measurement period of 5 days or more.
- When all information is entered into the form, you send it for approval by pressing the button below the form, titled “Submit”
- The form has to be submitted within 30 days after ended measurement
- You will receive the report by email within 1-2 minutes after pressing Submit
- Do not press RESET before receiving the report. This in case you would be required to re-submit the report
- If information is missing, one will receive an email stating which information is missing
- After receiving the report by email, one should print and sign the report. The signer is responsible for the content of the report
We want to hear from you! Please give us your feedback about this online report tool. Click here.